EMAS INDEPENTANT ONLINE DISTRIBUTORS are required to observe the Emas Code of ethics at all levels and times. The Company reserves the right to terminate the EIOD distributorship at any time for any violation. Upon enrollment, EIOD distributors are expected to pledge the following:
1. I will follow the highest standard of honesty and integrity in the Emas Business.
2. I will present the Company’s Marketing plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required for achieving success.
3. I will not make negative or disparaging remarks about the Company, its products, officers, employees or other people. I will be respectful to the company as well as the direct online selling business.
4. I will not instigate, encourage indulge and teach down lines for bonus rebate/refund of commission in order to become more competitive on pricing.
5. I will not use the Company’s trade name(s). information, literature, advertising material and gathering of people or other resources including intellectual property to introduce and promote interests of any entity other than the Company.
6. I will strive to ensure that my customers and fellow EIOD distributors are satisfied with the Company’s products and my service.
7. I will abide by the Emas EIOD Distributor’s Rules and Regulation at all times.
8. I will not razor to any fraudulent act in promoting the Company’s business at the expenses of the Company and fellow EIOD Distributors.
9. During continuation and thereafter I will not do anything that may adversely affect the Company, its reputation and business.